Aug 5, 2009

How do you not take a kid in his Spider Man underwear seriously?


This one evening Big Little Monstre told the Pirate and me about his future plans. Big Little Monstre is almost seven years old and apparently his new Spider Man underwear gives him incredible thinking power as he has thought out the entire thing:

"I'm going to finish school fast because it's not that fun. Then I'm going to relax and choose what I want to do because I don't want a job that's that difficult."

The Pirate replied wide eyed, "Oh, well you should make sure you do well in school and then you can choose what job you want."

Big Little Monstre: "Oh, did you go to school?... Because it's not that fun...."
"Yes, for a long time", stated the Pirate solemnly.
"Oh, is that why you have such an easy job?"

The Pirate works with airplanes. He makes sure they get where they're going without crashing and killing everyone on board. Yep. So easy.